The Coming Of Tan - The Biaviians

This forum is intended to cater for topics that do not strictly relate to the book "Thiaoouba Prophecy", "She and I", and other closely related material.

Moderator: Moderators

BlackwaterPower

The Biaviians

There is another contact story called 'The Coming of Tan' which involves another person, but what makes this different from many other books is that in 2011 they plan to take 144,000 people to their planet for 1,000 years to help us grow spiritually and technologically. All you need is one of their symbols to become a potential wayfarer. Check out the website at http://www.thecomingoftan.com.
survivor

BlackwaterPower, most, if not all members here, are NOT gullible. With all due respect to your beliefs, I know that believing such a story means missing the point of spiritual evolution. I kindly invite you to discuss.

Also, with all the money Riley may generate through the web site, I do hope they have nice things for him to purchase on the new planet.
Bastian

The Coming Of Tan - The Biaviians

BlackwaterPower wrote:There is another contact story called 'The Coming of Tan' which involves another person, but what makes this different from many other books is that in 2011 they plan to take 144,000 people to their planet for 1,000 years to help us grow spiritually and technologically. All you need is one of their symbols to become a potential wayfarer. Check out the website at http://www.thecomingoftan.com.
Thanks for the link. I read some of the foreward, and it is interesting reading: http://www.thecomingoftan.com./read~fro ... eword.html

The 144,000 is of course something to do with the Book of Revelations. Of course I tend towards caution when reading these kinds of stories.. so many liars out there. Yet I still enjoy reading them :-).
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
Vesko

Re: "The Biaviians"

In my opinion, there is no doubt that Riley Martin and his book "The Coming of Tan" is a fake. I haven't read the whole book, but (in 2002) I read a couple of chapters that were on the website at the time. Recently I also read on the website the following letter from the aliens themselves. From http://www.thecomingoftan.com/read/the~ ... y2005.html
Be advised dear wayfarers that you have done your duty. You do not owe any allegiances, nor love to friend Martin, though he surely loves you. Your wayfarer status shall not be diminished.

Yet I make this request of you. That you touch your resources and extend your blessings unto my friend Martin. Add to your mystic symbol numbers and that of your loved ones. Purchase further the documented data ~ book~ The Coming of Tan, so that he may not be found wanting of the necessitations to continue this work.

The laws of action and reaction, assures that your fortunes shall grow in proportion with your love and acquisitions. Dear wayfarers, know you this fact. Your name is written upon the celestial chronicles. Our gratitude and protection is yours without question.
So, in that letter, the aliens explicitly ask the public to buy things from Riley to help him. You have to agree, any alien genuinely capable of helping Earth doesn't make the error to explicitly ask the public to help their messenger materially, as it drives away all worthwhile people. This letter is the biggest evidence that he is a fake.

His writing that he had sex with the aliens, for the purpose of having babies, and describing horrible star wars between alien races, doesn't inspire my confidence further, either.

I have also listened to an audio interview with Riley, on the Art Bell radio. Very distinctly, Riley strangely repeated a couple of phrases too often, and had a strange laugh, too. I'd say that he has psychiatric problems.
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
Bastian

Coming of Tan wrote:Yet I make this request of you. That you touch your resources and extend your blessings unto my friend Martin. Add to your mystic symbol numbers and that of your loved ones. [...]
The laws of action and reaction, assures that your fortunes shall grow in proportion with your love and acquisitions. Dear wayfarers, know you this fact. Your name is written upon the celestial chronicles. Our gratitude and protection is yours without question. -- from http://www.thecomingoftan.com/read/the~ ... y2005.html
Thanks for that quote vesko.. in other words 'aliens say: please give me money'..
"All things derive their life from it [Tao] All things return to it, and it contains them." -- Tao Teh Ching
BlackwaterPower

Bastian wrote:
Coming of Tan wrote:Yet I make this request of you. That you touch your resources and extend your blessings unto my friend Martin. Add to your mystic symbol numbers and that of your loved ones. [...]
The laws of action and reaction, assures that your fortunes shall grow in proportion with your love and acquisitions. Dear wayfarers, know you this fact. Your name is written upon the celestial chronicles. Our gratitude and protection is yours without question. -- from http://www.thecomingoftan.com/read/the~ ... y2005.html
Thanks for that quote vesko.. in other words 'aliens say: please give me money'..
Actually in my opinion, the aliens don't need the world's money. Here we are destroying ourselves because of green jeans (Money is made out of the same material jeans are made out of.) The Biaviians have spaceships that can go into hyperspace and here we are selling cars for money that the majority of us will never have in a lifetime that still run on wheels. The aliens might not need the money, but Riley does. Hey, everything takes money. Even though the symbols are about $40.00, the symbols, according to Riley, will become priceless. Who wants to create 144,000 symbols for free for 144,000 people? He deserves to be paid. Hey, he got bills to pay too. Everyone has bills. The time we are born we are, whoever's in America, are already virtually $10,000 - $25,000 in debt if you divide for every person the money that it takes to destroy the trillion-dollar debt that the U.S. is in. You see, money isn't a good plan to have, but now we can't destroy what we created because if we did, people would go crazier than people are already acting now - stealing and killing because he/she got the bigger television than I did. Hell, it's already going on. But my point is that we should help Riley or whomever out. Look at the churches. They give tithes and offerings, and some of that goes into paying the light bill and stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with touching our resources to help one another, and it doesn't have to be money. It can be your own time out to do things or some ideas that you have, or any of that, but mostly money since that's what puts clothes on our backs basically.
Robanan

BlackwaterPower wrote:
Bastian wrote:
Actually in my opinion, the aliens don't need the world's money. Here we are destroying ourselves because of green jeans (Money is made out of the same material jeans are made out of.) The Biaviians have spaceships that can go into hyperspace and here we are selling cars for money that the majority of us will never have in a lifetime that still run on wheels. The aliens might not need the money, but Riley does. Hey, everything takes money. Even though the symbols are about $40.00, the symbols, according to Riley, will become priceless. Who wants to create 144,000 symbols for free for 144,000 people? He deserves to be paid. Hey, he got bills to pay too. Everyone has bills. The time we are born we are, whoever's in America, are already virtually $10,000 - $25,000 in debt if you divide for every person the money that it takes to destroy the trillion-dollar debt that the U.S. is in. You see, money isn't a good plan to have, but now we can't destroy what we created because if we did, people would go crazier than people are already acting now - stealing and killing because he/she got the bigger television than I did. Hell, it's already going on. But my point is that we should help Riley or whomever out. Look at the churches. They give tithes and offerings, and some of that goes into paying the light bill and stuff like that. There is nothing wrong with touching our resources to help one another, and it doesn't have to be money. It can be your own time out to do things or some ideas that you have, or any of that, but mostly money since that's what puts clothes on our backs basically.
144,000 * 40$ = 5,760,000$ I wonder how much money is needed to make a symbol like that. Nevertheless, Riley seems to be wanting to make the American nation poorer for another 5 million dollars. Bad Bad Aliens think they can help people like that while they themselves enjoy flying at hyperspace speed. Maybe they just want to recruit soldiers from earth to have them to fight their starwars? I'm saying this because making a nation suffer more just for saving a few whose only privileges are that they can afford to buy something more will not only make Riley another 5 million dollars it will also help people go crazier. You guys really don't seem to care why people behave crazy and kill eachother all the time, as long as Riley is helped and the money of the killings goes in Rileys pockets too.
Did I miss anything? :)
BlackwaterPower

Many People

Many people don't believe in stuff like this just and $5,760,000.00 all at once is not probable. The book was written about 15 years ago, and I just discovered this in 2006, and so I know that it didn't take a day or a month to create all of the symbols and get that amount of cash. Let's be realistic here.
anonymousbeing

I wonder how the people in the third world are going to afford such symbols.................... If you are rich, you will be rescued and if you are poor, then sorry. Sound very familiar to me from lots of people. If you don't not believe in Jesus or if you are not a Christian, you will be damned in Hell. See any parallism?
Discrimination by wealth.
Vesko

BlackwaterPower, asking for material help for yourself or your messenger while making a spiritual message will hurt the spiritual message, because people will wonder, if spirituality is truly better than materialism, how is it so that you or your messenger need/s their material help; how is it that if you or your messenger are superior to them, you cannot help your messenger, or your messenger cannot help himself/herself do the job of spreading the message?
Do you REALLY practice meditation? If your REALLY do, do you practice a GOOD method? Are you sure this is REALLY so?
BlackwaterPower

Material Help

Asking for Material help for a spiritual message is okay. Asking for resources for a spiritual message is even better. Stating that it will cost a certain amount is a different story.

No one is asking for a material help, and I assume that you are talking about money. But asking for resources is even better because resources do not deal with just finance. It deals with for instance, helping to set up an event to be able to speak the message that the person is willing to speak, or sing the song that needs to be sung. There is nothing wrong with spreading the spiritual message and asking for finance to do it, but no one is asking. It is stated that it will cost this amount of money, and what is being asked is for resources to help spread the message, or any other resources that you are willing to give. I say if you really want something, you will get it, but I'm sure that third-world societies, if anyone wants a symbol from Riley, there can be a negotiation on the payments. Even as that, the symbols don't really cost anything. You can just choose a symbol off of the website from the 28. So they are really free. The only thing that costs is for Riley to do a reading off of your prime symbol and draw the symbol himself. He'll also write about you and some things that you probably don't about know about yourself along with the symbol.
Robanan

Re: Material Help

BlackwaterPower wrote:
Vesko wrote:BlackwaterPower, asking for material help for yourself or your messenger while making a spiritual message will hurt the spiritual message, because people will wonder, if spirituality is truly better than materialism, how is it so that you or your messenger need/s their material help; how is it that if you or your messenger are superior to them, you cannot help your messenger, or your messenger cannot help himself/herself do the job of spreading the message?
Asking for Material help for a spiritual message is okay. Asking for resources for a spiritual message is even better. Stating that it will cost a certain amount is a different story.
At the best of all the things you guys are offering resides a self-contradicting and if I should say dangerous, dogma that it's not hard to notice:

At the same time when you provoke everyone to work together in order to save the planet you distribute a set of tickets that are just to save the few who get them, one's only privilege over the others who don't have the tickets is only that they have completely submitted themselves to believing to Riley. The latter is in clear contradiction to the former, and just disorients the very people you are provoking to start doing something, by neutralizing the will, need, and motivation to do anything at all since the original contradiction in your deeds and words lead to the logical conclusion "why do I have to do anything at all if I can buy a salvation ticket and wait to be saved by others". It is not even logical and it's not intelligent to trying to motivate people to save the planet only to eventually distribute "salvation tickets to another planet" between them. I hope the Biaviian will get this message on behalf of the goldenplanet community and do their best to mend their mistake and save the situation.

I know someone that would say:"buying a salvation ticket and wait for an indefinite amount of time to be saved, is more dangerous than exploding an atomic bomb in your hands".

The intellect can deveop only within itself and through itself and the least you should do is thinking with the aim to increase your understanding. If the intellect has the intent to develop and it has enough motivation for developing itself then it will most likely tend to develop itself.

So instead of going around the internet to make deals on "salvation tickets" you would do much better if you would pay more attention to the development of your own intellect as a priority (Riley won't do that for you) and only then try to provoke others to think how to become more intelligent and to use their intelligence to stop polluting the planet and stop behaving like a flock of sheep.
BlackwaterPower

Robanan wrote:
At the best of all the things you guys are offering resides a self-contradicting and if I should say dangerous, dogma that it's not hard to notice:

At the same time when you provoke everyone to work together in order to save the planet you distribute a set of tickets that are just to save the few who get them, one's only privilege over the others who don't have the tickets is only that they have completely submitted themselves to believing to Riley. The latter is in clear contradiction to the former, and just disorients the very people you are provoking to start doing something, by neutralizing the will, need, and motivation to do anything at all since the original contradiction in your deeds and words lead to the logical conclusion "why do I have to do anything at all if I can buy a salvation ticket and wait to be saved by others". It is not even logical and it's not intelligent to trying to motivate people to save the planet only to eventually distribute "salvation tickets to another planet" between them. I hope the Biaviian will get this message on behalf of the goldenplanet community and do their best to mend their mistake and save the situation.

I know someone that would say:"buying a salvation ticket and wait for an indefinite amount of time to be saved, is more dangerous than exploding an atomic bomb in your hands".

The intellect can deveop only within itself and through itself and the least you should do is thinking with the aim to increase your understanding. If the intellect has the intent to develop and it has enough motivation for developing itself then it will most likely tend to develop itself.

So instead of going around the internet to make deals on "salvation tickets" you would do much better if you would pay more attention to the development of your own intellect as a priority (Riley won't do that for you) and only then try to provoke others to think how to become more intelligent and to use their intelligence to stop polluting the planet and stop behaving like a flock of sheep.
Robanan, you write with eloquent English, and I honor you for that, but:

1) The whole world cannot be saved if the whole world is not willing to be saved, and of course you don't have to have a symbol, but the person who has one is definitely considered.

2) You are right. I feel that since I most likely won't be hear after 2011, my motivation for life has been neutralized a little bit, but this is my chance to at least reveal a part of myself that hasn't been revealed, and also, I don't want to feel like I have lost the will and motivation for life even though sometimes I hate being here myself because of society's ways toward life. This is my time to explore the world and explore people physcially, mentally and spiritually. I have to. I want to leave with a purpose for God's sake. This is my time to tell people more about who I am and about my beliefs. I'm tired of being the handpuppet on strings working a 9-5 job.

3) It is important to motivate people, but time is winding up here according to the Bible at least. The Bible says that there is a rapture to come and if you read Thiaoouba prophecy, every 2,000 years something happens that has a relationship with them. Something is about to happen again. Now I don't know the connection with Thiaoouba and the Biaviians if there are any though, but they both have the same type of message.

4) Our goal is not to develop the intellect, but the consciousness. With the consciousness can the intellect be known. If the Intellect was to develop by itself, then why are we suffering as a humanity? Why do we even have a monetary system? That is not logical.

But concluding this, I would recommend that you all read the book 'The Coming of Tan' yourself. There you will find what Riley really experienced and saw. Don't let me be the one who influences you not to. Let me be the one to just encourage you. Thank you all, and have a nice day.
anonymousbeing

BlackwaterPower wrote: if anyone wants a symbol from Riley, there can be a negotiation on the payments.......
What can you understood by the symbols? What purpose do they serve? It is what you can understand from it which is important. Can you buy spiritual progress? I think this discussion is useless.
Robanan

BlackwaterPower wrote:1) The whole world cannot be saved if the whole world is not willing to be saved, and of course you don't have to have a symbol, but the person who has one is definitely considered.
I don't believe in Riley and don't even want to just because the best he could do was drawing pictures, and make people buy them through the use of beautiful words, as in life he's just as lost as the designers of the very same religions he rebukes. I also doubt if the Biaviians have a clear understanding of spirituality themselves. He is a living example of a man who knows everything but lacks within, for who knows everything but lacks within, lacks everything.
BlackwaterPower wrote:2) You are right. I feel that since I most likely won't be hear after 2011, my motivation for life has been neutralized a little bit, but this is my chance to at least reveal a part of myself that hasn't been revealed, and also, I don't want to feel like I have lost the will and motivation for life even though sometimes I hate being here myself because of society's ways toward life. This is my time to explore the world and explore people physcially, mentally and spiritually. I have to. I want to leave with a purpose for God's sake. This is my time to tell people more about who I am and about my beliefs. I'm tired of being the handpuppet on strings working a 9-5 job.

You could very well try to learn to sustain and maintain yourself completely independent from any system that disturbs your progress, you could go on growing your own clean food, build your own small house, make use of clean and renewable sources of energy etc. I'm not planning to live eternally either, I believe life is all about making choices and learning to make better choices each time, as we make mistakes we can also learn from them.
BlackwaterPower wrote:3) It is important to motivate people, but time is winding up here according to the Bible at least. The Bible says that there is a rapture to come and if you read Thiaoouba prophecy, every 2,000 years something happens that has a relationship with them. Something is about to happen again. Now I don't know the connection with Thiaoouba and the Biaviians if there are any though, but they both have the same type of message.
I have been reading the Thiaoouba Prophecy and I just rechecked what you said I didn't find the evidence you are talking about. I don't know about the bible either, is it written that something is going to happen now? where?
I think the relationship between the people of Thiaoouba and the Biaviians doesn't make much difference than our relationship with the people of Thiaoouba. It seems to me that the People of earth and the Biaviians are of the same category (if you know what I mean).
Regardless something is globally happening because the situation with the pollution has become unbearable for the planet, we hear in the news of a dangerous global warming approaching and scientist keep warning everyday that the pollution levels have to decrease but somehow people are still waiting for the leaders to do something about it. But there is much people could do to force the leaders to take the pollution problem seriously.
BlackwaterPower wrote:4) Our goal is not to develop the intellect, but the consciousness. With the consciousness can the intellect be known. If the Intellect was to develop by itself, then why are we suffering as a humanity? Why do we even have a monetary system? That is not logical.
People choose to develop their intellect consciously, as you can see Humans suffer because they make mistakes as they don't use and develop their intelligence and continue to suffer because they don't use their inteelligence to learn from their own mistakes. Isn't ignorance and therefore stupidity the reason for all of our suffering? Likewise I also don't see how can a person develop consciousness without developing awareness and capabilities to understand.
anonymousbeing wrote: What can you understood by the symbols? What purpose do they serve? It is what you can understand from it which is important. Can you buy spiritual progress? I think this discussion is useless.
You are right, they are just drawings while they may look beatuful they are no means to either boost ones spiritual progress or to save anyone by any means if the people who get them are so stupid to go on polluting the planet and act like sheep and killing eachother for money, they will continue doing that no matter if they are in a spaceship or on another planet; saving them from the catastrophe is the worst crime one could do against these people and against the progress of the astral bodies in the universe as described in the book. Those who think they can buy spiritual progress for money are making a big mistake, and probably they would pay dearly very soon.